Last Updated on October 26, 2020
Think! What are the different ways that can help you to lose weight? Obviously, there are many ways to lose weight. But, In Today’s article, we are going to know about Intermittent fasting for weight loss the One of the most trending and nowadays famous weight loss technique.
According to me It is one of the Best ways to lose weight
What is Intermittent Fasting? Is intermittent fasting effective for weight loss?
Intermittent Fasting is a meal timing schedule that includes a cycle of fasting and eating foods. These are the Best three methods while using Intermittent Fasting for weight loss
- The 16:8 Intermittent Fasting: The 16:8 intermittent fasting, Which isn’t eating during 16 hours of the day alternate day fasting where you eat at some point fast the opposite day five and two where two days of the week that you’re fasting there is no hard and fast rule saying that this is often the right way of doing it
- The Alternate-Day Fasting: The Alternate-Day Fasting, This diet involves eating only every other day on fasting days some eat no food at all and others eat a very small amount typically around 500 calories or non-fasting days they eat a normal healthy diet the warrior diet this diet involves eating only fruits and vegetables during the day and then eating one large meal at night.
- Eat Stop Eat Fasting: Eat Stop Eat is a very simple process fasting, You have only select one or two non-consecutive days per week and you have to not eat anything within the timespan of 24 Hrs and after you have completed those days you have to only just Eat Foods Freely. But It is highly recommended to eat as per your body needs over-eating should be avoided
Yes, Intermittent Fasting can help you to lose weight as per a study intermittent fasting can lose upto 0.55 to 1.65 pounds (0.25–0.75 kg). Which is not as effective as a keto diet but can be used as a way to lose weight. It depends on your effort of intermittent fasting
Best Tips to Intermittent Fasting
Tips that you should follow while you are on intermittent fasting for weight loss. Here, I am going you to list up with the 5 Best Tips to follow
It is one of the most important tips for you drink lots of water throughout the day and Drink Calories Free Drink or Herbal Tea
Staying Hydrated has many more benefits other than intermittent fasting for weight loss such as It improves energy level and brain functioning, Treats Kidney stones, Helps to relieve in constipation for more information you can check this article for the Best ways of staying hydrated all day long
Resting and Relaxing
It is very important to stay relaxed and be on rest during fasting to avoid difficult tasks and activities. Although light exercise such as yoga may be helpful.
Choose nutrient-dense foods after the intermittent fasting period over.
It is very important that you should choose nutrient-dense foods after the intermittent fasting because after the days of the fasting gets over you need some nutrients for your body because It doesn’t have nutrients after the fasting periods get over and your body needs nutrients
So, Eat the foods which are rich and high in fiber, vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients helps to keep blood sugar levels steady and avoid nutrient deficiencies in your body.
Eating Foods contains High Volume
Do you know How High Volume Foods help us in weight loss?, Eating high volume foods help you to obtain fiber as per your servings and contain nutrients which helps in staying healthy. After all, The extra volumes fill you up, Which makes you feel full and It prevents overeat as they are high in volume.
Some of the Best Examples for Foods with High Volume are Eggs, Oatmeal, Fish, Soups, Meats, Vegetables, Popcorns Etc…
Making Every Calorie count
If the diet which has been provided you contains some calories when you are on the fasting period then you should select nutrient-dense foods that are highly rich in proteins, fiber, or healthy fats.
Examples of the foods which are rich in fiber, proteins and healthy are Lentils, Fruits & Yoghurts, Chicken, Eggs Etc…
What are the best food to break intermittent fasting
The Best food should be used to break intermittent fasting. As I have also used intermittent fasting and I know it is not easy to find the best food to break intermittent fasting but as per my recommendations I am suggesting you some of the best foods for to break fasting.
After a lot of comprehensive research I found these 8-foods that you should be using to break the intermittent fasting
- Nuts and nut butter
- Seeds and seed butter
- Dried fruits
- Healthy fats foods
How long intermittent fasting for weight loss? Best that you should follow.
It is highly suggested by everyone and experts that you should use intermittent fasting for at least for 10Weeks for the results. But as per my experience, I starting getting results on the 7th Week. So, Don’t worry about the results because Amazing changes take time but It will give you mind-blowing results
Best that you should follow
- Add Lots of Fruits and vegetables to your diet because adding more fruits and vegetables to your diet helps to grain more proteins, fibers, and healthy fats
- This is one of the most important tips I am going to tell that Listen to your Body It is really important that you should observe your body every time for the symptoms such as vertigo, tiredness, irritability, apprehension, and many more like this consider breaking up of your fast
- How can lose weight fast? It is not important that you should make your diet more efficient more important is to calculate your daily diet calorie intake and slowly lower down your diet calories. It is the best tips that will help you to lose your weight fast because It is personally used up by me.
In this article we have learnt What is Intermittent fasting and How it works for your entire body, As we have also attached a Statistics according to age of the people who have started intermittent fasting and How much they lose as an average.